- 60 Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee
- Cleanses blood, Detoxifies, & Protects against bacterial infection
- Reduces yeast overgrowth, flatulence, nausea and bloating
- Reduces parasite-related problems such as restlessness and malnutrition
- Expels and protects against internal parasites such as heartworm, roundworm and tape worm
Parasite Dr. – Natural Prevention &Treatment for Parasites/Worms
The Natural Way:
When it comes to your pet’s health, natural remedies are usually a good place to start. In the wild, animals will instinctively seek out therapeutic herbs to support their health and may roam far to find the herbs they need. However, domestic animals do not have access to a wide variety of therapeutic plants. In addition, pet lifestyles often resemble those of their owners, meaning that health is often compromised on a number of levels.
It makes sense therefore that, as owners, we supplement the diets of our pets with herbs that will help to bring their systems into balance. Because domestic gardens usually cannot support the variety of plants our pets need, PetAlive has therefore formulated a range of easy to use and effective natural remedies for pet health.
Parasites are a fact of life and our bodies – and those of our pets – are host to a number of parasites and other organisms. This is quite normal. Given a healthy gut and immune system and access to certain plants, the animal body is designed to keep these parasites in check and ensure that they do not reach proportions that are harmful to health.
However, domestication and modern diets have compromised the ability of our animals to maintain systemic balance in a number of areas and to sustain an environment which keeps parasites and other organisms in check.
Holistic practitioners recognize that the whole animal should be treated to maximize health and reduce imbalance in the system caused by a variety of environmental and dietary stresses. Maintaining balance and integrity in the gut and throughout the system and supporting the natural cleansing and purifying mechanisms of the body will go a long way to keep our pets free of parasites. This is where natural remedies can play an important role.
A combination of natural medicine, healthy diet and regular exercise is recommended to promote pet digestive health and integrity, keep immune systems functioning well and support the natural cleansing functions of the blood and digestive system.
What is Parasite Dr.?
and balance, cleanse the blood and support the immune system.
* Restore digestive health after parasitic infection
* Calm and soothe the digestive system
* Reduce parasite-related problems like restlessness and malnutrition
* Cleanse and detox the digestive system and improve digestive functioning
* Reduce the symptoms of flatulence, nausea and bloating
* Protect against bacterial infection
* Reduce yeast overgrowth in the digestive tract
* Act as a tonic for the entire digestive systemAs an added bonus, Parasite Dr. also helps to cleanse the digestive system and promote healthy digestive functioning.
Parasite Dr. is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum effectiveness.
- To support healthy digestion in pets, visit Digestive Support
- To maintain bowel and digestive health, visit Natural Moves for Pets
- To protect and strengthen the heart and circulation system, visit Heart and Circulation Tonic. The adult heartworm lodges in the heart of the animal and a healthy heart and circulatory system is another measure that you can take to protect your pet. Healthy circulation ensures that red blood cells carry sufficient supplies of oxygen throughout the body to provide vitality, while white blood cells are able to fight infection. Diet and exercise play an important role in maintaining a healthy heart and circulatory system. Regular use of Heart and Circulation Tonic will also benefit your pet in the fight against heartworm and many other problems.
How has Parasite Dr. helped others?
“I recently had a 4 year old female rough collie given to me. When I got her, her fur was thin and brittle, her bones stuck out everywhere and generally presented a very sick animal. I took her to the vet who told me she had a very advanced case of heartworm. They wanted to treat her with two injections given a couple of weeks apart, but wanted to keep her there. Since I have other animals that I care for, funds were limited, and the vet didn’t seem to think she would live. So I took her home and got on-line. I found your site and ordered your Parasite Dr. capsules. After 4-6 weeks, her fur is coming back in and her weight started increasing after the thrid week. The difference is amazing and I wanted to share this with you. I give the capsules to all my dogs. Thank you for an alternative remedy that is not only better for the animal, but, less expensive. Thank you again, and I am now a loyal customer.”
“I have never liked the idea of the chemical products for de-worming my animals, but there did not seem to be much choice! Thanks for providing an effective alternative!”
“I tried Parasite Dr. on my one and half year old Bulldog. After only three days, I noticed her symptoms had subsided, and after two weeks she was back to her old self and had gained her weight back. Parasite Dr. worked wonders and did not cost me a week’s pay, like a visit to the vet would have.”
–Jacqui, NJ, USA
“I purchased Parasite Dr. about a week ago… I live in the country surrounded by woods, creeks, and ponds and my dogs are active and drink from the creeks and ponds and eat things, well, that aren’t so edible… I needed something in between vet visits. All the other products I purchased failed. One of my dogs was losing weight and the other I thought was gaining weight but actually was just severely bloated… I have been giving them Parasite Dr. now for over a week and the bloating is gone and the other has gained her weight back and both are healthier looking than ever. It also seems to have soothed their upset stomach problems that they both had. What a wonderful product and I highly recommend this product to anyone… Thank you for making this available and I will continue to purchase this product for my pets and am looking forward to trying some of your other products. A very happy customer, KUDOS.”
–Evelyn A., AL, USA
“My Westie was diagnosed…and I didn’t like the treatment the vet recommended. I began looking for another solution, and found Native Remedies. I read about the Parasite Dr. and am so happy that I ordered it. After one bottle he still tested positive …I gave him 2 more bottles, and he tested negative yesterday. I would happily recommend Parasite Dr. It saved my dog”
–Norma, FL, USA
“I’m happy to report that my kitty responded to the Parasite Dr. quite quickly. I continued to give it to her for the entire three week period and just stopped yesterday. She is completely better, and her usual healthy self. I am very grateful for this natural product. We live pretty remotely and to get to the vet is a six hour round trip and then with the snow this becomes dangerous. And aside from that, I’ve always wanted to find a natural remedy for worms since our kitty is a mouser. Thank you.”
“Hi, I just wanted to add to all the other testimonials. I have started using Parasite Dr. and I have seen a difference in my 3 cats and they are so much happier and alive! I am hooked and love your site. Thank you so much.”
“My daughter has been using your (people) products for her family for some time and she has always recommended them for me. As I am very healthy, I have not had much need for any 🙂 (thank goodness!) However…it was great to discover that you have a pet website. TheParasite Dr. has lived up to its promise and I can certainly recommend it to other pet owners”
“I have a Min Pin, 8 years old. I gave him your Parasite Dr. for the past 2 weeks. I am thoroughly amazed. My dog is alive and barking as loud as he can. He looks and acts totally different. I am totally amazed at your product and recommend it HIGHLY to anyone. Thanks PetAlive.”
What are the Ingredients in Parasite Dr.?
standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our 60 Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.Products are not tested on animals and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
- Artemisia absinthinium (Wormwood) is a very well respected herb in both Eastern and Western herbal medicine. It is an excellent digestive tonic and helps to cleanse the blood and digestive tract. (Baumann, I. C., Glatzel, H., and Muth, H. W. “Studies on the effects of wormwood (Artemisia absinthium L.) on bile and pancreatic juice secretion in man”. Z.Allgemeinmed. 6-20-1975;51(17):784-791.)
- Eugenia caryophyllata (Cloves) contain strong detoxifying agents. Studies have even investigated this herb for its ability to discourage pests. (Barnard, D. R. “Repellency of essential oils to mosquitoes (Diptera: Culicidae).” J Med Entomol. 1999;36(5):625-629.)
- Azadirachta indica (Neem) is a tree highly prized for making furniture as its wood is worm resistant. For the same reason, it is a highly prized Ayurvedic medicine. Studies have investigated the properties of this to act as a natural repellant. (Sharma, S. K., Dua, V. K., and Sharma, V. P. “Field studies on the mosquito repellent action of neem oil.” Southeast Asian J.Trop.Med.Public Health 1995;26(1):180-182.)
- Ruta graveolens (Herb of Grace) has been used for centuries and is included in our Parasite protector capsules for its ability to promote digestive and systemic cleansing. Studies have also shown this herb to have a supportive action on cardiac health. (Chiu, K. W. and Fung, A. Y. The cardiovascular effects of green beans (Phaseolus aureus), common rue (Ruta graveolens), and kelp (Laminaria japonica) in rats. Gen.Pharmacol. 1997;29(5):859-862.)
- Rice powder (inactive ingredient)
How do I use Parasite Dr.?
Parasite Dr. comes in convenient capsule form.
Capsules may be swallowed whole by larger dogs. However, most owners find that it is easier and more convenient to open the capsule and mix the contents with wet food or a treat. This prevents stress to both pet and owner! Cats, especially, hate to have capsules forced down their throats and will happily eat the dried herb when it is mixed with a treat, a little fish or rolled into a butter ball.
(Capsule may be opened and mixed with wet food or swallowed whole depending on preferences. )
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
Continue for approximately three weeks. Repeat when necessary.
In low to medium risk areas we recommend that this dosage be repeated every few months. This dosage would also be used to treat active heartworm infection. However, in high risk areas protection needs to be continuous. In this case, the dosage above is reduced to once daily as a maintenance dose and continued without a break.
We would recommend that you have your vet test for heartworm (which should be done regularly in any case, even when treated) and if the dogs receive a clean bill of health, then you could go directly on to the maintenance dosage, continuing indefinitely.
Get optimum results with regular use.
Get optimum results with regular use While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
Not recommended for kittens and puppies under 6 months or very elderly animals unless under medical supervision. Avoid during pregnancy and nursing.
How long until we see results?
A 14 – 21 day treatment will usually suffice.
How long will a bottle last?
Depending on the size of your pet, Parasite Dr. will last 15 – 60 days.
Important Disclaimer: The stories and information on this site are not meant to diagnose or prescribe for you. If you or your pet has a medical problem, you should consult your medical doctor or veterinarian. The ideas and information on this site have not been endorsed or approved by the FDA. In no event shall the owners of this website be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from any action arising in connection with the use of this information or its publication, including any action for infringement of copyright or defamation. The decision to use, or not to use, any information is the sole responsibility of the reader. Opinions expressed here are those of individual contributors. This web site does not verify or endorse the claims of contributing writers.
The statements above have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.