Tanya Harter Pierce wrote, “Outsmart Your Pet’s Cancer” to educate others about alternatives to toxic cancer treatments. People living around the world use the Essiac Tea for various health issues, such as cancer, diabetes, A.I.D.S., asthma, hepatitis C, arthritis, fatigue, etc. It helps to strengthen the entire body in a holistic way. Many drink it to maintain their general health and prevent illness. You can read more about the benefits of Essiac Tea here.
In Outsmart Your Pet’s Cancer, you’ll find how to effectively give this affordable non-toxic herbal remedy to your pet. Plus, you’ll read a synopsis of Essiac Tea’s intriguing history. It is a powerful cancer treatment that has been used since the early 1930’s, and it is thought to be able to help with any type of cancer and benign masses as well. But prior to Tanya’s book, no one had written a book focusing on using Essiac Tea for pets.
You can read more about the book and read one of the stories contained in the book by clicking this link.
And here are some of the many benefits Essiac Tea provides.
- * Helps in eradicating illness instead of the body instead of just covering it up (contrary to most prescription medications).
- * Strengthens the immune system.
- * Assists in neutralizing toxins in the blood.
- * Strengthens the liver and other vital organs.
- * Prevents the buildup of excess fatty deposits along artery walls and within major organs.
- * Destroys parasites throughout the entire body, which is especially important for the colon and digestive tract.
- * Improves the overall strength of muscles, organs and tissues.
- * Renders toxic substances harmless so they can then be removed from the body.
- * Counteracts the effects of aluminum, lead and mercury poisoning.
- * Helps to stabilize cholesterol levels by converting sugar and fat into energy.
- * Protects the brain against harmful toxins.
- * Strengthens bones, joints, ligaments, lungs, and membranes, making them more flexible, and less vulnerable to stress or stress injuries.
- * Leads to a healthier nervous system and brain by nourishing them.
- * Purifies the blood.
- * Helps in the absorption of fluids in the tissues.
- * Strengthens cells and increases red cell production.
- * Opens the respiratory system by dissolving and expelling mucus.
- * Helps the liver to produce lecithin, which forms part of the myelin sheath, a white fatty material that encloses nerve fibers.
- * Raises oxygen levels in tissue cells so the body can better utilize oxygen.
- * Reduces inflammation and stiffness by reducing heavy metal deposits in tissues, especially tissues surrounding the joints.
- * Improves pancreas and spleen functioning by increasing the effectiveness of insulin.
- * Converts calcium and potassium oxalates into a harmless form by making them solvent in the urine. Regulates the amount of oxalic acid delivered to the kidneys.
- * Maintains the balance between potassium and sodium within the body so that the fluid inside and outside each cell is regulated. Cells are then cleansed and nourished with nutrients.
- * Alleviates pain and soothes irritations and inflammations.
- * Protects the body against radiation.
- * Decreases sugar cravings due to improved blood sugar control.
- * Speeds up wound healing by regenerating the damaged area.
- * Helps to inhibit benign growths and tumors.
- * Increases the production of antibodies like lymphocytes and T-cells in the thymus gland, (the immune system’s defender).
- * Protects cells against free radicals.
- * Increases the appetite.
- * Increases energy, especially important for those who are sick.