Parasite Dr – Expels & Protects Against Internal Parasites
What is Parasite Dr.?
Regular use of Pet Alive’s Parasite Dr. can help to prevent infestation by heartworms and also improve the health of your animal. The herbs in Parasite Dr. contain bitter principles, and this makes an animal less attractive to pests such as mosquitoes, ticks and fleas, thereby reducing the risk of being bitten by a heartworm infested mosquito. The ingredients in Parasite Dr. also have natural anti-parasitic properties and can help to kill and expel the worms from the body. Parasite Dr. can be used regularly in order to prevent heartworm and other parasite infection and kill any larvae existing in the blood. Under veterinarian supervision, it may also be used as part of a treatment program for the treatment of advanced heartworm disease. Always consult your vet if your animal appears unwell and do not attempt home treatment of an unwell animal with suspected heartworm disease.
If you live in a high risk area for heartworm, it is advisable to take precautions and to have your pet regularly checked – prevention is better than cure. By speaking to a vet who practices integrative medicine or a holistic or homeopathic vet, you can tailor-make a prevention plan for your pet.
Regular use of Parasite Dr. will help to:
* Expel and protect against internal parasites like heartworm, roundworm and tape worm
* Restore digestive health after parasitic infection
* Calm and soothe the digestive system
* Reduce parasite-related problems like restlessness and malnutrition
* Cleanse and detox the digestive system and improve digestive functioning
* Reduce the symptoms of flatulence, nausea and bloating
* Protect against bacterial infection
* Reduce yeast overgrowth in the digestive tract
* Act as a tonic for the entire digestive system
As an added bonus, Parasite Dr. also helps to cleanse the digestive system and promote healthy digestive functioning.
Parasite Dr. is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum effectiveness.
- To support healthy digestion in pets, visit Digestive Support.
- To maintain bowel and digestive health, visit Natural Moves for Pets
- To protect and strengthen the heart and circulation system, visit Heart and Circulation Tonic.The adult heartworm lodges in the heart of the animal and a healthy heart and circulatory system is another measure that you can take to protect your pet. Healthy circulation ensures that red blood cells carry sufficient supplies of oxygen throughout the body to provide vitality, while white blood cells are able to fight infection. Diet and exercise play an important role in maintaining a healthy heart and circulatory system. Regular use of Heart and Circulation Tonic will also benefit your pet in the fight against heartworm and many other problems.
How do I use Parasite Dr.?
Parasite Dr. comes in convenient capsule form.
Capsules may be swallowed whole by larger dogs. However, most owners find that it is easier and more convenient to open the capsule and mix the contents with wet food or a treat. This prevents stress to both pet and owner! Cats, especially, hate to have capsules forced down their throats and will happily eat the dried herb when it is mixed with a treat, a little fish or rolled into a butter ball.
(Capsule may be opened and mixed with wet food or swallowed whole depending on preferences.)
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
Continue for approximately three weeks. Repeat when necessary.
Caution: Not recommended for kittens and puppies under 6 months or very elderly animals unless under medical supervision.
Get optimum results with regular use. While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
Not recommended for kittens and puppies under 6 months or very elderly animals unless under medical supervision. Avoid during pregnancy and nursing.
How long until we see results?
A 14 – 21 day treatment will usually suffice.
How long will a bottle last?
Depending on the size of your pet, Parasite Dr will last 15 – 60 days.