Have you noticed all those dog food brands out there that now have pictures of wolves on their bags of food? It’s a great “appeal to nature” marketing technique because there are so many who believe that dogs evolved from wolves and should therefore eat the same diet.
But should dogs eat the same diet as wolves? Research and common sense suggests that they shouldn’t. Here’s why.
Scientific research suggests that dogs did not evolve from wolves:
Evidence gathered by an international team of scientists suggests that dogs did not evolve from wolves. (Findings can be found in PLoS Genetics.) These researchers looked at genome sequences from gray wolves in the three countries where dogs are believed to have originated: China, Croatia, and Israel. They did not find any clear evidence that linked dogs to any of the living wolves that were sampled, and their research showed that dogs are more closely related to each other than they are to wolves.
Based on their findings, they now believe that dogs and gray wolves share a common ancestor in an extinct wolf lineage that lived thousands of years ago. There does exist some genetic overlap between wolves and modern dogs, but scientists believe this is due to interbreeding after dogs were domesticated and not due to a direct line of descent from one group of wolves. Furthermore, the lead author of the study suggests that the earliest dogs might have started out among hunter-gatherers before adjusting to an agricultural life later.
Dogs have different digestive systems than wolves:
Dogs are a separate species, and their digestive systems are different from wolves. When you compare the digestive enzymes in a wolf’s mouth and a dog’s mouth, a dog has much more
salivary amylases. (Amylases begins the digestive process by breaking down starch when they chew food, and they convert it into maltose, a smaller carbohydrate.) Research has also
found that dogs produce a type of maltase that differs from that produced by wolves. By having maltase, dogs share similarities with omnivores and herbivores.
What does this mean? Dogs’ saliva is intended to digest starches in a way that wolves’ saliva is not. So, dogs CAN digest starches and grains. And this elevated ability to digest starches and grains means that domestic dogs are quite different in the type of diet they can eat and thrive from.
Just how nutritionally sound is a wolf’s diet?
Another point to consider is that the diet of a wild wolf (or canine if you choose to feed the same diet as that of a wolf) is not very nutritionally sound. Wolves eat what they can find,
and that might not be the healthiest diet. They may starve for several days or even weeks and then eat anything they can find, even if it’s infected with parasites, rancid, and rotting. Plus, they may suffer from injuries when devouring their meals such as cracked teeth, which can become seriously infected. It’s not surprising that wolves die young, with an average 6 to 8 year old lifespan.
When searching to find the best possible diet for your dog, keep in mind that basing your decisions on what a wolf would eat in the wild, or what is more “natural”, is not the best choice. I bet a wolf’s diet would be different from what it eats in the wild if it were given a choice to eat high-quality, fresh and nutritious food!
Also realize that there is not one certain diet that every dog can thrive on. Dogs have different
nutritional requirements based on factors such as, energy level, metabolism, health, and genetics. Limiting your dog’s diet by feeding a “wolves” diet isn’t necessary and can even be
So should dogs eat like wolves?
Based on the fact that research suggests dogs did not evolve from wolves, that dogs cans digest starches and grains, and that a typical wolf’s diet is not very nutritionally sound, it doesn’t seem to make much sense to feed dogs the same diet as wolves.
A nutritionally sound diet that supplies dogs with a wholesome, healthy and satisfying diet makes much more sense.
Sending newsletters of Your commercial offers via contact forms to the sites of companies via all countries of the world.
website =» contact-forms.su
WHAT IS THE MAILING OF SITES BY CONTACT FORMS?
This is a type of mailing using the contact forms that are located in the feedback section of the website and filled by our robot in automatic mode with a rate of a few thousand contact forms per 1 minute, while the alphanumeric code from the pictures (CAPTCHA) is also solved.
After that, the e-mails including your cooperation offers are sent to the mailboxes of firms.
When sending mailing by contact feedback forms, it turns out that each site sends a message to its own e-mail and, therefore, all e-mails arrive in the inbox folder of the exact email in which the company is ready to receive the correspondent emails.
Fast one hundred % informing of businesses and internet resource owners about new offers.
Search of new customers that other advertisements cannot find.
THE MAIN AIM:
Finding customers that cannot be found through other advertisements.
1.100% delivery of business offers.
2.Increase of the client base.
3. Expansion of the market segment.
4.Mailings based on regionality and topics.
5. Sending e-mails to company officials.
6. Supply/demand analysis.
7. Conducting marketing research.
8. Conducting surveys and studying public opinion.
9. Quick notification.
11. Entering the markets of other countries.
Our competitive advantages:
1.When sending mailing by feedback forms, all e-mails arrive in the inbox folder. When sending mass e-mails, this can reach up to five percent.
2.When sending mailing by feedback forms it is possible to send a few million e-mails per 24 hours to inbox folders. When sending bulk e-mails a few thousands arrive in the inboxes, the remaining ones often either are not delivered or fill the spam folder.
3. When sending mailing by feedback forms a letter does not get blocked by mails because it is sent from different sites. When sending mass e-mails it is possible to send a few thousands of those but nevertheless all the IP addresses from which the mailing is sent will be blocked.
4. When sending mailing by contact forms the minimum of macro-synonims is used to form headings and text of the letter. When sending bulk e-mails, it is necessary to use «macros» (synonyms) for each phrase and create thousands various headings.
5. Many companies deliberatelly hide their mailbox and only leave a contact form for contacting with them.
6. When sending e-mail newsletters, your business offer is delivered to every employee of the firm, (which causes irritation) compared to mailing by contact forms where the message is received at the e-mail address specifically set up for cooperation offers.
7.Fifty % of business e-mail addresses are located on free mail systems, they are badly “searchable” by e-mail address, but when sending mailing by contact forms through these mail servers, all messages are hundred % delivered to the recipients.
8. Only thirty-forty % of organisations are placed in the directories within several years, and the rest are already placed in our VOIS databases and are waiting for your business offers.
Thus that emails of firms from directories are filled with spam, which means that they will not have such outcome as when sending mailing by feedback forms using our always new VOIS databases.
9. Any kind of stop words in the headings or body of the letter can be sent through contact forms. When sending bulk e-mails, such letters either do not reach the recipient or end up in spam.
The list of stop words of mails includes almost all phrases and words that encourage potential customers to take active actions.
1. Searching for new clients.
2. Quick notification of marketplaces about new cooperation offers.
3. Informing company officials.
5. Conducting tenders.
6.Conducting marketing campaigns.
7.Conducting surveys and studying public opinion.
8. Searching for clients internationally.
Reasons for purchasing this service:
1. one hundred percent delivery of your letters and cooperation offers to millions of companies all over the globe.
Every website sends a message to itself so all filters of mails are bypassed.
2.Mailing by feedback forms is an ideal way in for conducting different marketing researches, studies and surveys of social opinion on anydirection and type of activity.
When sending mailing by feedback forms, you will be sure that your letter has been delivered to 100-percent of consumers of your product and service and if a service or product is “poorly promoted”, then the potential issue lies in in something else, for example in price.
At the same time, within one week you will see real demand for your products and services, you will not have to spend money on rent and other more time-consuming and expensive marketing events.
3.Mailing by contact forms is the quickest and the most economical way to get your service or product to the markets of other states.
4. Mailing by contact forms is an excellent tool for conducting different tenders.
5.Daily update of the databases, as more than one hundred and fifty thousand new websites, appear all over the world daily, and you, in turn, get potentially new customers.
6. Full geographical scope for all states of the globe.
7. We offer customers that you will not find through other types of advertisement.
When sending mailing by feedback forms, you will be able to get to that part of your clients, that is impossible to “break through” automatically in another way.
For instance, you will be able to send a cooperation offer to those potential customers that were previously out of reach due to e-mail filters while sending mass e-mails.
In the markets, there is a paradoxical situation: firms in the directories are literally spammed with all sorts of cooperation offers while very little or no e-mails are sent to the rest.
8. Unique technology of decoding the CAPTCHA.
There are services for solving numeric and alphabetic code (captcha/CAPTCHA). It costs 1 dollar to solve thousand CAPTCHAs.
Therefore, processing a million sites our robot decodes 1 million captchas, which costs 1000 $ only to decode captcha/CAPTCHA, and we provide this free for you!
9. By ordering mailing by feedback forms, you are promoting your service or product not to separate individuals, but to entire organisations, for example domain .com, where more than one hundred and fifty million business businesses from all countries are collected (we have got samples of them from international zones for every state).
10. Mailing by feedback forms also includes a subtype of SMS mailing
E-mail that is linked to the feedback form is the main email of businesses through which orders and business offers are sent. This mail is also set up for cell phones as it is necessary to respond to the messages very fast so as not to misplace the application or the relevance of the commercial offer.
11. The database of every country also includes all joint companies from all countries working with or closely related to this country, for example, national communities and diasporas.
Sanctions of search engines and mail systems?
These mailings are an alternative to sending e-newsletters, therefore search sanctions and “Ban” do not apply to them.
Mail delivers the data of letters to the inbox folder, as it passes through the “warm communication channel” from the new IP address of the site to the corporate e-mail address of the same internet resource.
Simply speaking, these mailings “live in e-mails” and filters of mail systems do not react to them, because mails have great trust in communication channels between internet resources and corporate mailboxes.
You can buy our databases separately from the mailing by sending us a request by feedback form.
MORE THAN 2000 WHOIS DATABASES BY DOMAIN ZONES AND COUNTRIES.
COLLECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN CONTINENTS OF THE WORLD.
COLLECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN LANGUAGES.
COLLECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN WEBSITE BUILDERS.
SELECTIONS BY THE MAIN COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD.
HOW TO MAKE AN ORDER FOR MAILING BY CONTACT FORMS:
The simplest text of the message + headings, the main goal is to interest the potential customer, and they will read the rest on your website.
Most likely, all ads on your subject are already on the Internet, use the search bar and choose the most suitable ones.
The headings are substituted randomly from text file.
Only messages in the text form are sent, links are inserted without problems, they are active. If the potential customer needs pictures or more specific information, then you should forward the customer to visit your website.
In the letter:
Text without pictures, since pictures do not pass through the contact form.
Your contact details:
Fields to fill in:
Email for autoresponces:
website =» contact-forms.su
Price List =» contact-forms.su/en/price/