Natural Moves for Pets: A Pet Constipation Remedy
- Maintains bowel and digestive health
- Keeps skin and bones healthy and strong
- Maintains cholesterol within the normal range
- Supports a healthy thyroid and regular bowel movements naturally
- 60 Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee
Natural Moves for Pets – A Pet Constipation Remedy promotes regular bowel movements and a healthy digestive system
“A combination of Natural Moves and a daily walk has completely (helped) my dog… I only wish that I knew it was so simple as I would have done this long ago. She is like a young dog again!”—Thelma F.
The Importance of Bowel Health:
When the waste materials become clogged inside the colon, constipation occurs. Because the colon walls are so thin, clogged waste material that stays in the colon too long can result in the leakage of harmful toxins and bacteria through the colon wall and into the body to cause further complications. If the colon is not in regular use it can become weak finding it difficult to move or pass waste through the body.
From this, it is obvious that maintaining bowel health in your pets is important in order to support the bowel and its functions, as well as systemic health in general.
The Natural Way:
A holistic approach to bowel health is important to keep your pet regular and diet is the key element.
- Probiotics are important in balancing the consistency of the stool
- Ensure your pet is eating a balanced, high quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food (preferably organic).
- A tablespoon of olive oil added to your pet’s food a few times a week will also help to keep bowel movements regular and coat glossy.
- Remove your pet’s food after a while if it has not been eaten. Periods of fasting throughout the day are very important for effective digestion and detoxification.
- Make sure your pet has access to fresh drinking water at all times. Filtered or bottled water is preferable to chlorinated or fluorinated water.
- Avoid exposure to toxins and chemicals as much as possible including pesticides, herbicides, commercial flea collars, flea powder, insecticides and second-hand cigarette smoke.
- Regular exercise will help to keep your pet (and his owner!) healthy, happy, fit and regular.
Use herbal remedies and dietary supplements that are specifically aimed at maintaining bowel and digestive health, reduce reliance on dried and processed food, provide lots of fresh water and include roughage and fiber in your pet’s diet to help support bowel health and regular, soft stools naturally.
As part of a holistic approach to treating your pet, natural herbal remedies and dietary supplements also help to build and strengthen your pet’s immune system, encourage the elimination of toxins, and generally improve the overall health of your animal.
What is Natural Moves for Pets?
Natural Moves for Pets contains a blend of herbal remedies and biochemic tissue salts especially selected to support bowel health in pets and to maintain healthy bowel and digestive functioning.
Used occasionally when needed, or regularly for long term support, the ingredients of Natural Moves for Pets have the added benefit of supporting thyroid health, maintaining cholesterol within normal levels and encouraging healthy strong skin and bones.
How has Natural Moves helped others?
“A combination of Natural Moves for Pets and a daily walk has completely (helped)… my dog… I only wish that I knew it was so simple, as I would have done this long ago. She is like a young dog again and I must say the walks are doing me good as well!!!!”
“Your help has been great and the [Natural Moves for Pets capsules… have done their job as you said that they would!”
“Thank you for all the work you are doing to supply natural herbs and medicines for our pets. From now on your website will be my first port of call…The Natural Moves for Pets capsules worked very well for my dog and …we used them for one week only more then a month ago. You definitely have my vote!”
Disclaimer: Testimonials have been edited to comply with FDA regulations. While positive results are likely, the testimonials used are general results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results – individual results may vary.
What are the Ingredients?
- Psyllium nigrum husk is a very high source of dietary fiber and has been used for centuries to support regular bowel movements. (Kumar, A., Kumar, N., Vij, J. C., Sarin, S. K., and Anand, B. S. “Optimum dosage of ispaghula husk in patients with irritable bowel syndrome: correlation of symptom relief with whole gut transit time and stool weight.” Gut 1987;28(2):150-155. ) It also helps to maintain cholesterol levels within the normal range and supports cardiovascular health. (Sierra, M., Garcia, J. J., Fernandez, N., Diez, M. J., Calle, A. P., and Sahagun, A. M. “Effects of ispaghula husk and guar gum on postprandial glucose and insulin concentrations in healthy subjects.” Eur.J Clin Nutr 2001;55(4):235-243.)
- Avena sativa (Oats): Made from whole wild oats, this herb is very nutritious and has been traditionally used as a restorative tonic for the nervous system especially during times of nervous exhaustion and stress. It is also a very effective remedy for bowel health and can help to support the thyroid, normal cholesterol levels and the building of strong bones (due to a high silica content) (Rocher A, Colilla F, Ortiz ML, et al. “Identification of the three major coeliac immunoreactive proteins and one alpha-amylase inhibitor from oat endosperm.” FEBS Lett 1992;310(1):37-40.) (Van Horn L, Liu K, Gerber J, et al. “Oats and soy in lipid-lowering diets for women with hypercholesterolemia: is there synergy?” J Am Diet Assoc 2001;101(11):1319-1325.)
- Aloe ferox is a succulent and well-known medicinal herb native to South Africa. Aloe ferox has many different therapeutic uses and writings from as early as 1500BC in Ancient Egypt document its many uses. Amongst other benefits, Aloe ferox is known for its beneficial effect on digestive functioning and acts as a natural system cleanser. It is also widely recommended for the support of regular bowel movements. (Koch A. “Investigations of the laxative action of aloin in the human colon.” Planta Med 1993;59:A689.)
- Natrium muriaticum D6 (Nat. mur.) is a biochemic tissue salt which helps to maintain the body’s water balance and is an essential component of all living cells. It plays a very important role in the digestive process and in the healthy processing of food. This tissue salt also has an excellent reputation for supporting skin health.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
How do I use Natural Moves for Pets?
Natural Moves for Pets comes in convenient capsule form. The capsules are easy to administer to pets and may be given whole or opened and the contents mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet’s size and preferences.
Natural Moves may be taken regularly every day for long-term results or occasionally when needed for 5 – 10 days – depending on your pet’s needs.
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
Get optimum results with regular use.
Get optimum results with regular use While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.
How long until I see results?
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Natural Moves for Pets contains 60 capsules and will last for 15 – 60 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
Important Disclaimer: The stories and information on this site are not meant to diagnose or prescribe for you. If you or your pet has a medical problem, you should consult your medical doctor or veterinarian. The ideas and information on this site have not been endorsed or approved by the FDA. In no event shall the owners of this website be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from any action arising in connection with the use of this information or its publication, including any action for infringement of copyright or defamation. The decision to use, or not to use, any information is the sole responsibility of the reader. Opinions expressed here are those of individual contributors. This web site does not verify or endorse the claims of contributing writers.
The statements above have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.